Are you looking to go back to an older version of Shift? We get it, sometimes change is difficult!
Unfortunately though with the Shift Ultra update users are unable to go back and use a previous version of Shift. However Shift Ultra isn't such a bad place to be, we've rolled out all sorts of nifty features to help you streamline your workflows and be more productive than ever!
Here's a summary of what's new in the Ultra release:
- Workspaces (email-connected): Email-connected Workspaces are linked to a specific email account. When you click that email account icon in your Shift sidebar, you'll see the specific apps, bookmarks, and browser tabs that you have added to that Workspace
- Workspaces (standalone): Standalone Workspaces are not linked to an email account and consist of apps, bookmarks, and browser tabs.
- Epic Search: Improvised version of Unified Search from v7, will let you search keywords across Shift
- Unified Calendar: A special calendar view that combines all your daily calendar events across all your added email-linked Workspaces into one view
- Bookmark Bars: Create different bookmark bars and toggle between them
- App Shortcuts: Access your most-used apps across each Workspace
- Quick Settings: More handy settings page for the app
- Notification Badges: Manage unread notification counts for mailboxes, Workspaces, and apps separately
- Sidebar Management: Ability to hide the sidebar to get the most out of your Shift screen
- Smart Link-Handling: Shift will automatically detect when a clicked link is related to an app in your setup, and open it in that app (if you choose to)
Want to learn more about Workspaces? Click here.