Curious about how to add and manage your multiple email accounts in Shift?
Add any Gmail email that's hosted by Google, or Outlook and Office 365 hosted by Microsoft as accounts in Shift. When you add an email account, Shift will automatically pull in the calendar and Drive for that specific email account (located in the top right corner of the Shift environment).
Paid users can add an unlimited number of email accounts to their setups, while free users can add two emails to their setups.
Using Apple Mail, Zoho, or another email type and want to add it to Shift? Search for the App in the Apps directory!
Exchange-based emails can be added using the Outlook Web App in the Apps directory.
How to add a supported email in v8
- Click on the "+" in the lower-left corner and select "Add Account"
- Type in your email and select the email account type and customize the email icon color
- Enter your password and accept the permissions after reading through them
Your account icon will appear in your sidebar and you will be able to access your new email account in Shift.
You can rearrange your accounts by right-clicking on them and selecting Move up or down (all emails will always hug the top left corner of the sidebar).
You can also just as easily delete an account anytime by right-clicking on it in your Sidebar and selecting "Delete Mailbox"
How to Access Calendar, Drive, and Other Services in v8
Within each account added to Shift, your email, calendar, and drive services for that specific email account will be added for each as well. Access them by simply clicking on the icon in the upper right corner.
To add additional services to the top right of your Shift setup you can follow the below steps:
- Open the Quick Settings menu by clicking the gear icon in the top right
- Select the Google Apps or Microsoft Apps option
- Pick whichever apps you would like to have displayed and click Save
Find more resources, here.
Encounter a new issue or have a question you can’t find the answer to? Get in touch with our Support team, here.