The season of giving is upon us, and the Shift squad is feeling especially festive with this new Stable release! 🎄 The elves at Shift HQ have been quite busy, and version 7.2.6 includes fixes for several juicy bugs. Here's a summary of what's been squashed:
Bugs Fixed 🐛🔨
- Microsoft Dynamics app won't open due to incorrect link
- Passwords are not importing to Shift from Google Chrome
- Body & content of iCloud emails not displaying in Shift
- Download notification no longer appears in Shift unless you hover your mouse over the Shift sidebar or top navigation bar
- Microsoft Teams is not picking up microphone audio for Mac users
- Slack unread notification badge is not showing after reloading Shift
- Cannot drag and drop files into Shift
Other Updates ✅
We're continuing to update Shift's underlying framework, in an effort to provide greater stability and improvements to overall performance.
Let us know what you think! 💡
If you have any feedback about the latest Shift version, we'd love to hear it! Get in touch with our support team anytime using the Quick Help or Submit Ticket buttons.