May 02, 2023
The days are getting longer, but the sun is still shining bright! Shift version 7.2.1 is here. This version contains a massive "under the hood" upgrade that can help you to be your most productive self yet! Here's a summary of what we did:
Bugs Fixed 🐛🔨
- Slack desktop notifications were not working at all (read here)
- HubSpot app and extension showed a "Checking your browser" page and never properly loaded (see here)
- Gitlab app also showed a "Checking your browser" page and never properly loaded (read here)
- The Google Keep service and app did not always properly show pinned tabs or allow users to create new notes (see here)
- The Crello app did not allow for users to scroll
- Some apps and webpages crash shortly after use, showing the previously loaded web view when they do
- Custom image for Gmail accounts appears blurry
- Badges for Microsoft Teams were not working
- Some users lost Microsoft Teams accounts after updating to the latest version of Shift
Other Updates ✅
We've updated Shift's underlying framework, providing greater stability and improvements to overall performance.
Let us know what you think! 💡
If you have any feedback about the latest Shift version, we'd love to hear it! Get in touch with our support team anytime using the Quick Help or Submit Ticket buttons.