Shift should automatically update to the newest Stable channel as soon as it is released. However, if you did not receive a prompt to update, follow the steps below to download it.
1. Click on Shift on the app menu in the top left-hand corner next to the Apple icon
2. Select "Check for Updates"
3. See your version in the pop-up in Shift
4. Accept updates if they are available
1. Enable your app menu (Ctrl + \) if it is not already enabled
2. Select "Application"
3. Select "Check for Updates"
4. Shift will offer new updates or say you are on the current version
Want to interact with the newest fixes and features in Shift? Find out how to get on our Alpha and Beta channel here.
Get in touch with our support team here.