Issue Summary 📄
Some Google services are unresponsive. This is due to a recent change made by Google that has altered how it interacts with the version of Electron Shift is running on. Affected services and common issues include:
- Seeing a "Checking drive permissions" when sending an email from Gmail
- Google Hangouts/Chat are unresponsive or don't work
- Sharing documents from Google Drive produces an error
- Unable to upload documents to Google Drive
- Google Forms are unresponsive or don't work
Status: Fixed. Available on the latest version of Shift (7.1.8) ✅
Read about the latest fixes and features on our Stable channel here.
Browse more solutions to common issues here.
Get in touch with our support team here.