If you've been invited to join a Shift team by your Admin, follow our easy steps below to get started:
- Download Shift (click here)
- Check your inbox for an invitation to join your Admin's team. You should get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Join your team using Shift to get more done!"
- Create a new account or make sure you're signed into Shift with the same email that your Admin has sent the invite to (check how here)
- Click the "Join Team" link in the invite email
- Hard refresh Shift by pressing Cmd Shift R or Ctrl Shift R on the keyboard
Ensure your Admin has sent the invite to a supported email type, i.e. Gmail, GSuite, Outlook or Office 365. Unsupported emails, such as Exchange or privately hosted emails will not work! If your Admin sent the invite to an unsupported email, they'll need to delete the invite and add a different email in their team dashboard.
Learn more about Shift for Teams here.
Didn't get the invite? Read here.