If you've been invited to join a Shift team, continue reading this article for step-by-step instructions to get started! 😎
- Download Shift from our website
- Create your free (Basic) Shift account and sign in (make sure you're using the same email that your Admin has sent the team invitation to)
- Check your inbox for an email invitation to join a team. This email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org and will have the subject line "Join your team using Shift to get more done!"
- Click the "Join Team" link in the invite email
- Hard refresh Shift by pressing Cmd Shift R or Ctrl Shift R on your keyboard for your paid features to register
NOTE: Emails by Gmail, Outlook, or Office 365 are supported in Shift. Unsupported emails, such as Exchange or privately hosted emails will not work! If your Admin sent the invite to an unsupported email, they'll need to delete the invite and invite a supported email.
Check out our Shift for Teams Use Case section for real examples of how Teams users are getting the most out of Shift.
Learn more about Shift for Teams, here.
Didn't get the invite? Read our troubleshooting tips, here.