Issue Summary 📄
When trying to access the HubSpot extension or app in Shift, the page gets stuck on a "Checking your browser" page and never loads:
Status: Fix request submitted with development ⏳
Requests have been submitted with our development team and they are investigating. A timeline for a potential fix is not yet known.
Temporary Workaround 💡
For the HubSpot Extension:
- Go to Options (lower left) > Settings > General > Functionality > scroll to find Open Links in Shift and enable it on the right-hand side (blue highlight)
- Go to the HubSpot extension and click Create a free account
- Click on “Sign in” next to Have an account in the upper right corner of the new web tab that just opened
- Log in and close the web tab
- You may need to click the "Go Home" button towards the upper left, or hard refresh Shift by pressing Cmd Shift R or Ctrl Shift R on your keyboard if the extension doesn't appear for you right away
For the HubSpot App:
Enable the HubSpot extension
Go to Options (lower left) > Settings > General > Functionality > scroll to find Open Links in Shift and enable it on the right-hand side (blue highlight)
Go back to the HubSpot app and click on the extension icon in the upper right corner
Select “Create a new account” in the pop-up window
Click on “Sign in” next to Have an account in the upper right corner
You may need to click on the "Go Home" icon (the HubSpot icon in the upper left corner when clicked into the HubSpot app) for the page to properly refresh and show you as logged in
Read about the latest fixes and features here.
Browse more solutions to common issues here.
Get in touch with our support team here.