If the web app you're looking for isn't yet listed in Shift's library, we have an easy workaround you can use to add a custom app or URL to your sidebar. Continue reading for step-by-step instructions! 😎
Let us know what web apps you'd like to see supported in a future release of Shift by filling out our quick 1-minute survey here.
How to add a custom web app or URL to your Shift sidebar
- Click on the "+" in the lower-left corner of Shift and select "Add Application"
- Add any app
- Click on the "Use Custom URL" checkbox
- Clear out the field and replace it with the URL for your custom app. Be sure to include the entire URL
- Select which Workspace you want to add the app to
- Name your app and choose a color, then SAVE
While there's no option yet to upload a custom image for your custom app/URL, to help you differentiate, simply add a different app to change the icon that appears in your sidebar!