Shift 6.0.52 has been released to the Stable Channel with a few important updates and bug fixes you should know about!
- Meetingbird has been removed from the extension library
- Enterprise and server users of the Clockify app are now able to add Clockify accounts using a custom domain
- Workspaces now have a recommended apps section on the Workspace homepage
- Workspace icons can be modified through the Workspace homepage
Shift external windows are now properly named with the website name rather than 'external window'
In some cases, auto-filling passwords on Google resulted in an error page
- Joining or hosting a meeting through the Skype app is unresponsive
- Adding Slack to a Workspace will result in a Slack web tab
- Messenger app badges are not displayed in the Shift sidebar
Click here to find out how to update to the latest version of Shift and get access to these updates and bug fixes!