Submit a ticket through our support portal at any time. Whether you are experiencing technical troubles with support, or just have a question about how Shift works, our support team is happy to assist!
Create a new ticket
- Go to support.tryshift.com/new
- Subject: a description highlighting the issue (e.g. Slack app in Shift sometimes shows a blank screen)
- Message: describe in detail, the issue you're having, including any troubleshooting methods you've tried already (e.g. sometimes after I open Shift from rebooting my computer, my Slack app sometimes appears blank. I have tried clicking on the Reload page button, fully quitting and reopening Shift, adding another Slack app, and it keeps happening. Can you please help? I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like as well.
- Attachments: screen recordings, screenshots, and debug logs can help explain the issue and help our team determine the issue faster, saving you time!
- Primary Shift Account: this is the account you first logged into Shift with
- Contact Information: including your name and email you want to use to communicate with us
If you are experiencing an issue that requires further investigation, we will gladly get on a support call with you. We'll usually try to gather as much information as possible about your issue beforehand. During a support call, we will ask you to share your screen (we will not ask to view any confidential material on your computer) to get a closer look at the issue you are having.
Common troubleshooting methods
Below are a few generic troubleshooting methods you can try on your own that might help resolve your issue quickly:
- Click the Reload button towards the upper left corner of your page
- Give Shift a hard refresh by pressing Ctrl Shift R (for windows) or Cmd Shift R (for Mac)
- Ensure your app is up to date (check our Release Notes for the latest Stable version)
- For app issues, try adding another instance of the app, logging in, and then deleting the original (ensure you add first before deleting)
- For email issues, try deleting and then re-adding
Be sure to check our Common Issues & Questions section here for the most up to date information on new issues and troubleshooting methods.
Complete your setup and learn about Shift's best features in our Getting Started section here.
Get in touch with our support team here.