How to subscribe or unsubscribe from marketing emails
You will be automatically subscribed to Shift marketing emails upon signing up for a Shift account. If you've already subscribed and aren't getting our emails, be sure to check your promotions, updates, as well as spam/junk folders, and read more below!
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any Shift marketing email. If you'd like to subscribe to our emails again, head to our website, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and subscribe there.
What does whitelisting mean?
Whitelisting enables emails of your choosing to appear in your main inbox, regardless of your email provider's email blocking protocols (marking the email as spam, or as a promotional email). If you are attempting to receive an email that you deem as trustworthy you may choose to whitelist the email domain to ensure it lands in your inbox.
Be sure to whitelist promotional emails from Shift (tryshift.com) to ensure you do not miss out on exclusive offers and pro-tips!
How to whitelist an email domain in Gmail
- Navigate to the settings button and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu
- Click on "Filtered and Blocked Addresses"
- Select "Create new filter" and type the emails and domains that you want to be whitelisted
- Click “Create filter” to approve the new filter and select “Never send to Spam” to whitelist every email within the filter
You can also star these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important to find them easier
How to whitelist an email domain in Outlook
1. In your Outlook account navigate to Settings > View all Outlook Settings
2. Jump to your Junk email and select "Safe senders and domains" to choose domains and emails to whitelist
3. Type in the email addresses and domains you want to whitelist (add to the safe sender's list)
Find out how to create filters in Shift, or import and export existing filters here.
Get in touch with our support team here.