How to subscribe to Shift emails
Shift emails contain a number of useful information, promotional offers, best practices, and more. No need to have a Shift account to subscribe! Simply head to tryshift.com and scroll to the bottom to subscribe.
You will be automatically subscribed to Shift emails upon signing up for a Shift account.
How to unsubscribe from Shift emails
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any Shift email.
Please note, you cannot unsubscribe from account-related emails, such as renewal reminders and other notifications about your account or subscription.
How can I ensure Shift emails don't go to my spam/junk?
You can whitelist promotional, educational, and other emails from Shift by whitelisting tryshift.com. Whitelisting enables emails of your choosing to appear in your main inbox and ensure they never go to spam/junk.
How to whitelist Shift in your Gmail
- Navigate to the settings button and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu
- Click on "Filtered and Blocked Addresses"
- Select "Create new filter" and type tryshift.com
- Click “Create filter” then select “Never send to Spam”
How to whitelist Shift in your Outlook/Office 365 email
- Navigate to your Outlook or Outlook/Office 365 email settings > View All Outlook Settings
- Click on Junk email and click "+ Add" under the Safe senders and domains heading
- Type in tryshift.com and press enter
Learn more about Privacy in Shift here.