How to install Shift
Shift supports Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems. Please see below for a step-by-step installation guide for each operating system.
You can download Shift here.
- Double click the downloaded Shift file and it will expand and put this folder on your desktop:
- Now just drag the Shift icon onto the Applications folder.
- Once it has finished copying to the Applications folder, just go to the Applications folder, find the Shift icon and double click it to launch Shift.
- Once the Shift file has downloaded, just double click on it to start the install process.
- Once it completes, Shift will launch.
- Open your file manager
- Navigate to the directory containing the .zip
- Right-click the shift-linux.zip file and select Extract Here
- Navigate to the newly created shift-linux-XXX folder (where XXX is the release number)
- Double-click on the Shift executable to run the app