You can access your Shift account across as many supported devices as you wish! To access Shift on another device, follow these easy steps:
- Download Shift on the computer you are looking to use Shift on (read more about supported devices here)
- Launch Shift, and select "log in to existing account"
- Sign in using your Primary Shift Account. This will be the first email you originally used to create your Shift account
- Log into all your emails, apps, and extensions
You'll notice when you log into Shift on your other computer(s), your setup is the same as your first device.
Tips for using Shift across multiple computers
Below are a few quick tips you can use to help ensure a smooth experience when using Shift across multiple computers:
- Ensure you're running the same version of Shift across all your devices. To check what version you’re using:
- Mac/Linux: Click on Shift in the top menu and select “About”
- Windows: Press Ctrl / on your keyboard to show the top menu, then click "Application" in the upper left and select "About"
- Fully close/quit (press Cmd Q or Ctrl Q on your keyboard) Shift on all devices when you are done using it for the day. This will help ensure that any changes you made to your setup will always be reflected across all of your devices
To ensure changes to your Shift setup are reflected across all your devices please do the following:
- Close down Shift on all devices except one
- Make the desired changes to Shift on the device it is running on
- Close down Shift
- When you open Shift on a different device again, the changes should be reflected
Read more frequently asked questions here.
Get in touch with our support team here.