Collaborators with Edit and Admin access are able to edit Workspaces. Individuals with View access are unable to edit Workspaces. The changes you make to a shared Workspace will automatically reflect for your collaborators. The Workspace will automatically update for all collaborators anytime you:
- Edit Workspace settings (Name, Description, Colour, and Logo)
- Change existing apps (Account Name, Colour, and app home page)
- Add new apps or remove existing ones
- Change existing bookmarks (Name, Folder)
- Add new bookmarks or remove existing ones
Learn more about Workspace permissions here.
Edit Workspace settings (Admin only)
- Right-click on the Workspace in the sidebar and click "Settings"
- Change the Workspace Name, Description, Colour, and Icon as desired
Edit Workspace apps (Admin & Edit only)
- Click into the app in the Workspace, then right-click on the app and select "Edit"
- Alter the Account Name and colour as desired
- You can also set the app's home page by clicking into the app, then right-clicking and selecting "Save page as app home"
Edit Workspace Bookmarks (Admin & Edit only)
- Right-click on the bookmark bar and select "Edit"
- Rename the bookmark or select which folder it appears in
Need help getting started? Learn more about creating a new Workspace here.
Learn how to add new Bookmarks to a Workspace here.
Learn how to add and remove apps to a Workspace here.
Get in touch with our support team here.