If you want to keep a Workspace available to you but remove it from your sidebar, you can 'hide' the Workspace.
Hiding a Workspace means that the Workspace is still in use by you and other collaborators who share the Workspace with you, and you can bring it back to your sidebar any time you want to start using it again.
You can hide a Workspace if you have Admin, Edit, or View access. Anyone can hide a Workspace.
Hiding a Workspace
To hide a Workspace, follow these steps:
- Open Shift and find the Workspace you want to leave in your Shift sidebar.
- Right-click on the Workspace to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Select “Hide” from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have hidden the Workspace, it will no longer show up in your Shift sidebar.
Un-hiding a Workspace
To reveal the hidden Workspace again, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the blank space or divider in your Shift sidebar.
2. Choose "Workspace" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the title of the Workspace you wish to unhide.
4. Once selected, the Workspace will show again on your sidebar.
Have more questions about Shift Workspaces? Check out more articles here or reach out to our customer support team.