Are you an Asana user and want to use the app in Shift? Here is a summary of how to add Asana to your setup and manage it in Shift!
Asana is a task management app that makes it easier for your team to do more work that matters. With Asana, you can keep track of who is doing what, where work stands, and how it all maps back to your goals. For a full list of features available in Asana, please click here.
How to add Asana to Shift?
- Open Shift and click on the plus sign in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Click on 'Add Application'.
- Tap on the search bar to type 'Asana'.
- Select 'Asana', add your preferred account name and preferred account colour.
- Click on 'Save' and find 'Asana' added to the Shift sidebar.
- While in Asana, click the little lock icon to the left of your top screen search bar.
- Click on Site Settings
- From here you can toggle your notifications and or badges on/off
After turning off your desktop notifications for Asana, you may still continue to hear custom notification sounds from the Asana app. To adjust your notification preferences inside of Asana please refer to this article here.
Get in touch with our support team here.