Asana is a task management app that makes it easier for your team to do more work that matters. With Asana, you can keep track of who is doing what, where work stands, and how it all maps back to your goals. For a full list of features available in Asana, please click here.
How to add Asana to Shift?
- Open Shift and click on the plus sign in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Click on 'Add Application'.
- Tap on the search bar to type 'Asana'.
- Select 'Asana', add your preferred account name and preferred account color.
- Click on 'Save' and find 'Asana' added to the Shift sidebar.
How do I manage my notifications and badges in Shift?
1. Hover over the three dots in the bottom left corner to activate the Options tray
2. Click on 'Settings' (the wrench in the bottom left-hand corner of Shift)
3. Navigate to 'Apps'
4. Click on 'Installed apps' and find 'Asana' in this list
5. Adjust your notification and badge settings accordingly
Your app notification settings can also be adjusted by performing a right-click on the Asana icon in your sidebar and changing your settings in the dropdown menu. Shift honors the notification settings as set in the application.
After turning off your desktop notifications for Asana, you may still continue to hear custom notification sounds from the Asana app. To adjust your notification preferences inside of Asana please refer to this article here.
To always receive notifications for Asana, ensure Auto-Hibernate is turned OFF. If the app is hibernated, you will not get up-to-date notifications. Read more here.
Find out how to organize your apps into Workspaces here.
Get in touch with our support team here.