Asana is a task management app that makes it easier for your team to do more work that matters.
With Asana, you can keep track of who is doing what, where work stands, and how it all maps back to your goals. Regardless of your position, Asana has a feature that allows you to hit deadlines and coordinate tasks by collaborating with your team.
This feature is available for all Shift Advanced users.
How does Asana work in Shift?
Shift offers the same fantastic features of Asana as would your browse. Using Asana on Shift allows you to seamlessly switch from your email accounts, applications, or tabs to Asana to keep you more productive and organized.
What features are available in Asana?
- Visualize your projects in a variety of ways to structure your work.
- Manage and view the details of your tasks throughout every step of the way by using subtasks, sections, milestones and more with the ability to assign each part of the task to your teammates or yourself.
- Stay up to date on the progress of your tasks with status updates and deadlines.
- Collaborate and manage tasks from anywhere to make remote work easier and more productive.
How to add Asana to Shift?
- Open Shift and click on the plus sign in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Click on 'Add Application'.
- Tap on the search bar to type 'Asana'.
- Select 'Asana', add your preferred account name and preferred account color.
- Click on 'Save' and find 'Asana' added to the Shift sidebar.
How do I manage my notifications for Asana?
1. Hover over the three-dots in the bottom left corner to activate the Options tray
2. Click on 'Settings' (the wrench in the bottom left-hand corner of Shift)
3. Navigate to 'Apps'
4. Click on 'Installed apps' and find 'Messenger' in this list
5. Adjust your notification and badge settings accordingly
Your app notification settings can also be adjusted by performing a right-click on the Asana icon in your sidebar and changing your settings in the dropdown menu. Shift honors the notification settings as set in the application.
To get started with Shift, click here.