Workspaces are an added layer of organization and focus you can use to streamline your workflow.
Use Workspaces to group together apps of the same type to save space on your sidebar, gather important items for a project, organize items by client, or even plan your next home renovation project.
Workspaces can be permanent or temporary, shared with others, or kept to yourself.
Getting started is easy!
- Click on the "+" in your sidebar and select "Add Workspace"
- Give your Workspace a title and description, and use the home page to add apps
- Add bookmarks by typing in a URL and clicking on the star to save
- Right-click on your Workspace in your sidebar and select Settings where you can add an image or logo
- Click the blue Share button in the upper-right corner to share it with friends, colleagues, or family members
Learn more and complete your setup using our Getting Started section here.
Learn more about Workspaces here.
Need a little more inspiration for how to use Workspaces? Check out our Blog: 5 Tips for Getting the Most out of Workspaces
Get in touch with our support team here.