Workspaces are an added organizational and space-saving tool that allows you to focus and streamline your workflow and save.💥 Group your apps and Bookmarks together in Workspaces. Here are a few simple ideas for ways you can organize your Workspaces:
- By function (e.g. social media, banking/finance, task management, planning a home renovation project, etc.)
- By client
- By project
- By department or team
- By frequency (e.g. group the apps you only use once in a while together)
Need a little more inspiration for how to use Workspaces? Check out our Blog: 5 Tips for Getting the Most out of Workspaces
Workspaces can be permanent or temporary, shared with others, or kept to yourself. Getting started is easy! Here's how 👇
How to add a Workspace to Shift
Click on the "+" in your sidebar and select "Add Workspace"
Give your Workspace a title and description, and use the home page to add apps
- Add bookmarks by typing in a URL and clicking on the star to save
- Right-click on your Workspace in your sidebar and select Settings where you can add an image or logo
- Click the blue Share button in the upper-right corner to share it with friends, colleagues, or family members
Learn more and complete your setup using our Getting Started section here.
Learn more about Workspaces here.
Get in touch with our support team here.