Moving team members around can be done through the Shift for Teams dashboard.
Note: Only the team admin can move team members around, remove members, and invite new members.
Removing a Team Member
To remove a team member from Shift, start by logging into your Shift Admin account.
1. Click on Options > Settings > Teams. You will see a list of your team members.
2. To remove a team member, simply delete the member from the list by clicking on the red recycling bin icon. Look for their email, then delete it.
3. Once deleted, their account will be downgraded to Shift Basic (free).
Deleting a team member from your Shift for Teams account means you still have an active space on your team's subscription. If you wish to downgrade your account to have fewer lisences, please reach out to the Shift support team by creating a ticket.
Replacing a Team Member
Once you delete a team member, you can then add a new one.
Make sure to delete the old team member prior to adding the new one.
Note: If you add a new team member before deleting the one you want to remove, you will increase your team subscription by one too many people.
Invite your new team member by adding their work email to your list of team members and sending them an invitation.
1. Go to Options > Settings > Teams.
2. Type in the Primary Shift Email Account of the person you would like to add to your team.
3. Click on the "Invite Team Member" button.
4. Your team member will receive an email in their Primary Shift Email Account's inbox to join the team. If they haven't created a Shift account yet, they can do so by following the link in the email.
If you have any other questions about Shift for Teams, you can reach out to our support team!