Bookmarks and focused web tabs are great tools to add to your Workspace. Use them to share specific documents with your team without adding an entire application.
Bookmarks are only available in Shift Workspaces. Make sure you create a Workspace before starting to add Bookmarks.
Adding a new Focused Web Tab
1. Click on the "+" icon in the top bar of your Workspace - next to your Apps - to create a new tab.
2. Type in the URL of the website or document that you want to include in your Workspace.
3. You can add tabs that you want to share with your collaborators or keep to yourself.
💭Idea: Add your weekly meeting minutes as a tab to share with your colleagues when you share the Workspace with them.
Consider the task at hand when adding a tab to it. What documents should you include in your Workspace that will help consolidate important information for you and your team in this Workspace?
Creating a Bookmark
1. After adding a tab, click on the star icon in the top right of the search bar for that tab.
2. A pop-up window will appear. Name your Bookmark and Save.
3. Your bookmark will appear in your bookmarks bar along the top of every page in your Workspace.
Bookmarks are specific to a Workspace. If you add a bookmark in a Workspace, it will not show up in Shift outside of that Workspace.
To learn more about adding bookmarks please click here.