If your team member hasn't received your invitation to join your team, that could be for a few reasons. Follow our simple troubleshooting steps below:
- Check that you, as the Admin have followed the correct onboarding steps (here)
- Check that your team member has followed the correct steps (here)
- Go to Options (lower left) > Settings > Teams. In your Teams dashboard, check to make sure the email of your team members is spelled correctly. If not, delete the existing email team and re-add them with the correctly spelled email address
- Make sure your team member is signed into Shift with the correct account (the email they're signed in with should be the same as the email that appears in the Teams dashboard)
- Have your Team member check the spam/junk folder of their inbox. The email should come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove the team member and re-add them to the team or resend the invite from the Teams dashboard
If you still need help after giving these steps a try, get in touch with our support team, and we can ensure your member gets access.
Learn more about Shift for Teams here.
Get in touch with our support team here.