If your team member hasn't received your invitation to join your team, that could be for a few reasons. Follow our simple troubleshooting steps below:
- Check that you, as the Admin have followed the correct onboarding steps. Read onboarding steps for Admin here
- Check that your team member has followed the correct steps. Read onboarding steps for Members here
- As the Admin, go to Options (lower left) > Settings > Teams. In your Teams dashboard, check to make sure the email of your team members is spelled correctly. If it's not, delete the existing email and re-add the correctly spelled email address
- Make sure your team member is signed into Shift with the correct account (the email they're signed in with should be the same as the email that appears in the Teams dashboard). Find out how to check what account you're signed into in Shift here
- Have your Team member check the spam/junk folder of their inbox. The join team email should come from email@example.com
- Remove the team member and re-add them to the team or resend the invite from the Teams dashboard
If you still need help after giving these steps a try, get in touch with our support team, and we can ensure your member gets access.
Learn more about Shift for Teams here.
Learn more about troubleshoot and frequently asked questions here.