You can add Bookmarks to Shift by using Shift Workspaces. Bookmarks aren't yet available outside of Workspaces and there's not yet a way to import your bookmarks from your browser. That said, simply follow our quick tips below and you'll be up and running with all your bookmarks in no time! ⭐
How to add a Bookmark
- Add a new Workspace to Shift by clicking on the square "+" icon at the bottom of your Shift sidebar and select "Add Workspace"
- A new page will show up where can name your Workspace, add a description, and add apps
- Type or paste in the URL of the web page you would like to bookmark in your workspace, click on the star, then click "Save"
After saving, your new Bookmark will be saved along the top bar of your Workspace.
How to add a Bookmark folder
- In your Shift Workspace, right-click on the Bookmarks bar. The option to create a new folder will pop up
- Add a title and save
You can add nested folders by following the same steps and selecting the parent folder.
How to copy Bookmarks and Bookmark folders over from your browser
- Right-click on the bookmark or folder in your browser and select "Copy"
- In your Shift Workspace, right-click on the bookmark bar and select "Paste Bookmark"
Learn more about Workspaces here.