Feb 09, 2023
A Shift for Teams subscription offers all the same features as a Shift Advanced subscription plan for individuals, but with a few additional perks:
- Unified billing
- Easy license management
- Volume pricing (depending on scope)
How do I get in touch with Sales?
If you're still in the evaluation phase and would like to chat about whether Shift is a good fit for your team, you can reach out to our Sales team.
How do I create a Team account?
When you purchase additional licenses under your individual subscription, your account becomes a Team account. Licenses are purchased via the account portal, which can be accessed in two ways:
Access the account portal via our website, or by following the in-app click path (see below):
- Open Shift
- Navigate to "Options" (the 3 little dots at the bottom of your Shift sidebar)
- Select "Settings"
- Click the "Teams" tab near the lower left of your screen
- Log in to the account portal
- Navigate to the "Teams" tab
- Select the number of licenses you'd like to purchase
The charge for additional licenses purchased will be pro-rated for the time remaining from the purchase date until the account's renewal date.