Whether you're a solo entrepreneur, startup, or a global enterprise, Shift for Teams is the plan for you! A Shift for Teams subscription plan offers all the same features as a Shift Advanced subscription plan for individuals, but with a few additional perks:
- View roles and permissions
- Unified billing
- Easy-to-use dashboard to manage your Team's licenses and members
Shift for Teams quick start
- Determine your Team Admin (learn more about permissions here)
- Have the Team Admin download and create a new Shift account and upgrade to a paid account
- After the Admin has purchased, head into Options (lower-left) > Settings > Teams > click "Invite your Team"
- Purchase additional licenses by clicking on "Purchase" and then selecting the number of additional licenses needed for your team members
- After purchasing, type in your team member's email, and click "Invite Team Member"
Your team member will receive an invite email from email@example.com. Have your team member(s) click on the blue Join Team button in the email and then fully close and reload their Shift to register the upgrade to your team. More on this here.
Ensure you only send invites to a supported email type i.e. Gmail, GSuite, Outlook or Office 365. Unsupported emails, such as Yahoo, Exchange, or privately hosted emails will not work.
The credit card you used to purchase Shift with initially will be the credit card that gets charged for any additional team licenses you purchase. You can upgrade your credit card information in your Shift Settings. Learn how here.
Still not sure if Shift is the right fit for you and your organization? Our Support Team would be happy to connect with you to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have! Get in touch, here.