Whether you're an entrepreneur, a startup, or a global enterprise, Shift for Teams could be a great fit! A Shift for Teams subscription offers all the same features as a Shift Advanced subscription plan for individuals, but with a few additional perks:
- View roles and permissions
- Unified billing
- Easy-to-use dashboard to manage your Team's licenses and members
- Determine your Team Admin (learn more about permissions here)
- Have the Team Admin download Shift
- Have the Team Admin follow the Admin onboarding steps
- Have the rest of the Team members follow the Member onboarding steps
Ensure the Admin only sends Team invites to a supported email type (i.e. Gmail, GSuite, Outlook or Office 365). Unsupported emails, such as Yahoo, Exchange, or privately hosted emails will not work!
The credit card the Admin used to purchase Shift will be the credit card that gets charged for any additional team licenses purchased. See here on how to update payment details.
Still not sure if Shift is the right fit for you and your organization? Our Support Team would be happy to connect with you to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have! Get in touch, here.