Trello is a task management tool that helps you organize and collaborate on projects, to-do lists, or your next vacation in a fun and flexible way. By allowing you to integrate more than 100 apps such as Slack, Jira and Google Drive, Trello can power your productivity.
Using Trello in Shift has the same functionality as it would in a web browser. This means that you can enjoy all of the same organizational features using Trello in Shift!
This feature is available for all Shift Advanced and Shift for Teams users.
What are those features?
Build your Trello board from scratch, or find a board that meets your needs through the use of customizable templates.
- Drag and drop functionality with the ability to attach photos or files to your board.
Turn your Trello board into an automation machine by implementing the Trello butler to assist you with:
- Rule-Based Triggers.
- Custom Card & Board Buttons.
- Calendar Commands.
- Due Date Commands
How to Add Trello to Shift
- Tap on 'Add Application' (plus sign in a box) towards the bottom-left corner.
- Click on the 'Search' bar and type in Trello.
- Click on the app. Enter your account name, choose your preferred color and 'Save'.
- Find the app added to the Shift sidebar.
- Existing users can log in with their credentials and new users can sign up with their email accounts.
Using Trello's features in Shift
Trello offers the same amazing features as the web browser. Whether you are planning a trip to Japan or working on planning your company goals, Trello has a board that will help you accomplish your goal in an organized manner!
Trello allows users to stay up to date on the status of tasks by seamlessly categorizing items.
As seen in the video...
- You can create a board by adding lists, tasks, and description.
- You can edit your list and tasks.
- You can keep the board personal or add collaborators!
How to Manage Trello notifications in Shift
1. Bring up the Options tray in the bottom left-hand corner
2. Click on 'Settings'
3. Navigate to 'Apps'
4. Click on 'Installed apps' and find 'Trello' in this list
5. Adjust your badge and notification preferences from here.
Shift honors the notification settings of Trello as set by you. Trello notification preferences can also be adjusted by performing a right-click on the Trello icon in your sidebar and modifying your settings in the drop-down menu.
Modify the frequency of receiving email Trello notifications within the Trello app. Never miss a deadline by turning Trello email notifications on!
Have issues with your Trello account? Get in touch with their Help Center here.
To get started with Shift, click here.