The Microsoft Teams app is a hub for teamwork that uses Office 365 as it's home base. Keep all your team's chats, meetings, files, and apps together in one place. It also integrates with your company's Office 365 subscription office productivity suite and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products.
This feature is available for all Shift Advanced users.
How to Use Multiple MS Teams Accounts in Shift
If you use or manage multiple Microsoft Teams account, you can add both of them to Shift. This will help you switch between them easily and effectively.
In Shift, you can add the same app multiple times and log in with different credentials (account details) to each account. This means you can access multiple accounts of the same app at the same time.
Use the following steps to add multiple Microsoft Teams accounts:
- Open Shift.
- Click on the square "+" icon in your sidebar and choose "Add Application". This will take you to the Apps menu. Search for "MS Teams".
- Add MS Teams to your Shift sidebar (add your account name and choose your color).
- Log in to your workspace.
- Once done, add MS Teams again by following steps 1 and 2. This will add a second MS Teams account to your sidebar.
(When you add another Teams account to your sidebar, you can log in using different credentials. Shift will recognize that you are using two separate accounts and let you switch between the two seamlessly.)
- Log in to the second app that you just added to your sidebar with your other log in details.
Say no more to logging in and out of the app or switching workspaces!
Have login issues in MS Teams? Click here.
Want to try how MS Teams works on Shift? Click here.