Are you a Boomerang user and want to be able to use the extension in Shift? Here is a summary on how to add Boomerang to your setup and manage it in Shift!
Take control of your inbox with Boomerang for Gmail. Boomerang has many features to boost your productivity, including email scheduling, reminders, and more. Add Boomerang for Gmail to Shift to become a productivity master.
This feature is available for all Shift Advanced users.
What is Boomerang?
Boomerang is an extension that allows you to schedule your emails, set reminders for important emails, receive read receipts and other features. Inbox nirvana is in sight!
Boomerang for Gmail in Shift works similarly as in the browser.
How to Add Boomerang to Shift
1. Go to Options > Settings
2. Click on Extensions.
3. This will take you to the Chrome Extension Store where you can search for Boomerang.
4. Click "Add to Shift" and then "Add Extension".
5. You'll notice Boomerang is now working on your Gmail account when you compose emails, pause your inbox, and more!
1. Click on 'Compose' in Gmail and you will find this additional bar at the bottom of the 'New Message' window.
2. You can schedule your emails based on time, day or date.
3. You can set reminders and manage Boomerang emails.
4. You can pause your inbox.
5. You will find the Boomerang icon in between Support and Google Apps in all your Gmail accounts in Shift.