Outlook email accounts have a shared mailbox feature that you can use in Shift!
How to add a shared mailbox to Shift
1. Add an Outlook/Office 365 account to Shift & login.
Open up Shift and add your Outlook or Office 365 account in the sidebar, if you haven't already.
Hint: Look for the "+" sign to add a new email account.
2. In your Outlook/Office 365 account, right-click the Folders tab on the left, and then click Add shared folder.
3. In the Add shared folder dialog box, type the name of the shared mailbox, select the name, and then click Add.
4. You can now access your shared mailbox inbox in this account.
Viewing your Shared Mailbox
1. Click your account icon in the top right corner and select "Open another mailbox".
2. Type the name of the shared mailbox.
An option should appear in the drop-down menu. Select the mailbox you wish to view.
3. The shared mailbox will open in a new web tab for this email account.
Note: This mailbox will not include the option to view personal inboxes.