Apple users rejoice! Shift supports iCloud, Apple Mail, and many other Apple services (including Apple Calendar, Apple Contacts, Apple Developer, Apple Photos, and Apple Notes) as applications.
This feature is available for Shift Advanced users.
Using Apple Mail in Shift functions the same as using Apple Mail in your browser. Shift uses the web version of Apple Mail and offers the same functionality.
Apple Mail cannot be added as an email account in Shift. We do, however, support Apple Mail as an application.
How to Add Apple Mail to Shift
- Click on the square + icon.
- Click on Add Application.
- Type Apple Mail in the Search Bar and click on the app icon.
- Type your Account Name, choose your preferred colour and Save it.
- Find Apple Mail on your Shift sidebar.
- Log in and authenticate your account.
Have more questions about Apple Mail? The Apple support team is available here for any Apple account-related questions.