We’ve made it easy to start using Shift right from the moment you turn on your computer with the auto-launch feature. Every Shift comes standard with this feature automatically enabled.
Auto-launch is a setting that prompts Shift to open automatically after you restart your computer so that you can start the workday off on the right foot.
If you would prefer to disable the auto-launch feature, please do the following:
In the off chance that this doesn’t do the trick, try resetting your application data:
1. Go into ‘Settings’ (bottom left icon on Shift)
2. Go to the ‘General’ tab (second from left)
3. Scroll to the bottom where it says 'Reset Application Data'
4. Click on the 'Reset App Data' button
5. You will be presented with an alert describing what is about to occur. Click 'Proceed'
7. Shift will shut down and then restart immediately on its own
8. You will be presented with a screen to add accounts
9. At the bottom, you will see a link to login to your Primary Shift account - click on that link and log in.
If you find Shift still automatically launches, please reach out to our customer support team with the details and we will gladly assist you.