No more logging in and out of your emails! You can be logged into multiple different emails simultaneously. Access your favorite Google services, such as Calendar, Drive, Sheets, and many more within each account. Add any Gmail email that's hosted by Google, or Outlook and Office 365 hosted by Microsoft as accounts in Shift. Adding an account is easy! Follow our simple steps below.
Paid users can add an unlimited number of email accounts to their setups, while free users can add two emails to their setup. More about our available plans here.
Using Apple Mail, Zoho, or another email type and want to add it to Shift? Read more here.
Microsoft Exchange accounts are not supported in Shift. Exchange-based emails can be added using the Outlook Web App in the Apps directory.
How to add a supported email account to Shift
- Click on the "+" in the lower-left corner and select "Add Account"
- Type in your email and select the email account type and customize the email icon color
- Enter your password and accept the permissions after reading through them
Your account icon will appear in your sidebar and you will be able to access your new email account in Shift. When you add a new email to Shift, the email, calendar, and drive services will be added for each.
How to modify your email account icon
- Go to Options (lower left corner) > Settings > Accounts
- Scroll to the email account that you want to change the icon image for. Select "Change Photo"
- Select the image you want as your account icon from your computer and Save
Your account image will update in the account settings and in the Shift sidebar.
Complete your setup by going through our Getting Started section here.
Get in touch with our support team here.