Shift currently supports the following email types to be added as accounts:
- Gmail and G-suite
- Outlook (e.g. hotmail, live, msn, etc.)
- Office 365
These accounts must be hosted by either Google or Microsoft.
MS Exchange accounts cannot be supported in Shift unless they are accessed via OWA
How to Add Emails to Shift
- Click on the plus sign icon and select "Add Account"
- Type in your email and select the email account type and customize the email icon color
- Enter your password and accept the permissions after reading through them
Your account icon will appear in your sidebar and you will be able to access your new email account in Shift.
Advacned users can add an unlimited numder of emails while Basic users can add 2
How to Modify your Email Account Icon
- Go to Options (lower left corner) > Settings > Accounts
- Scroll to the email account that you want to change the icon image for. Select "Change Photo"
- Select the image you want as your account icon from your computer and Save
Your account image will update in the account settings and in the Shift sidebar.
Complete your setup by going through our Getting Started section here.
Find out how to add an unsupported email account to Shift here.
Get in touch with our support team here.