Shift currently supports the following email types to be added as accounts:
- Gmail and G-suite (hosted by Google)
- Outlook and Office 365 (hosted by Microsoft)
Microsoft Exchange accounts cannot be supported in Shift the same way the account types mentioned above are. Exchange-bsaed emails can be added using the Outlook Web App in the Apps directory.
How to add emails to Shift
- Click on the "+" in the lower-left corner and select "Add Account"
- Type in your email and select the email account type and customize the email icon color
- Enter your password and accept the permissions after reading through them
Your account icon will appear in your sidebar and you will be able to access your new email account in Shift. When you add a new email to Shift, the email, calendar, and drive services will be added for each.
Advacned users can add an unlimited numder of emails while Basic users can add 2.
How to modify your email account icon
- Go to Options (lower left corner) > Settings > Accounts
- Scroll to the email account that you want to change the icon image for. Select "Change Photo"
- Select the image you want as your account icon from your computer and Save
Your account image will update in the account settings and in the Shift sidebar.
Complete your setup by going through our Getting Started section here.
Get in touch with our support team here.