Changing your font size in Shift is the same as changing the Zoom.
Follow these steps:
1. Open Shift
2. Expose the Application Menu
- Click on Settings (the wrench in the bottom lefthand corner of the sidebar)
- Click on General
- Scroll down to Application
- Look for the "Show app menu" setting and toggle it ON.
Windows: Ctrl + \
Mac OS: Command + \
Your application menu will appear at the top of Shift for Windows users and at the top of the screen for Mac users.
3. Navigate to the page for which you want to change the font size.
4. Click on "View" in the app menu.
5. Select "Zoom In" and "Zoom Out" as per your preference until you reach your desired font size.
You can also change your view of Shift by using the zoom keyboard shortcuts:
PC: Ctrl + =
Mac: Command + =
PC: Ctrl + -
Mac: Command + -
To change the font size of an app or in an email account, you can navigate to the settings for that specific app or email account and change the font size settings there.
We are considering the ability to change the font size in Shift, but there is no specific ETA.