Shift supports Atlassian's Jira web application to help manage software development. Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management. Here is a quick guide on how to use Jira in Shift.
This feature is available for Shift Advanced users.
How to Add Jira to Shift
- Click on the Plus sign in the sidebar and select "Add Application"
- Search for Jira
- Name your account and choose your color
- Include your team's domain
- If your team's domain does not end in ".atlassian.net", then use a custom URL. Use the entire domain.
- Log into your Jira Account
How does Jira work in Shift?
Shift supports the Jira web application. If you use Jira in a browser, it will work exactly the same way in Shift.
For example, if you log into your Jira account in your browser, Jira will look and feel the same way there as it does in Shift.
If you use any extensions with Jira, they will not be supported in Shift, unless you enable them in the Shift extensions library.
Check out the Atlassian Support Page for more information on how to use the Jira web app.