When you first signed up with Shift, you picked one of your existing email accounts to be your primary in Shift. That email address, and it’s password, are how you’ll always login to your Shift account.
We refer to that first account as your primary email because in most cases users end up adding more email accounts to Shift down the line. Think of your primary email account as the anchor of your Shift experience.
Resetting your password
To reset your Shift password, you actually need to reset the password for your email account directly.
- Open your browser
- Go to the login page for your email host, either Gmail, Outlook, or Office 365
- Follow the instructions for password resets from Gmail, Outlook, or Office 365
- Open Shift and sign in with your new password
Finding your primary email address in Shift
Unsure what your primary email account is? Here are a few things to think about to help you figure it out:
- What email did you first use to sign up with Shift? Have you changed the primary email address in Shift?
- What email address do you get Shift emails from?
- If you’re a paid user, what email does your Shift receipt get sent to?
- Search the email history in your most commonly used inboxes for the keyword Shift
Learn more about your preferences here.
Check out more articles on all Shift offers here.
Get in touch with our support team here.