New patch release 3.8.1 is available in our Stable Channel! Please update if you see "Something went wrong" when logging into a Google account.
Video conferencing is easier than ever with the Zoom Scheduler extension integration in Shift. Here's how to set it up:
This feature is available for any Shift Advanced user.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Go to Extensions.
3. Enable Zoom. The toggle will turn blue when enabled.
4. Go to an email account and click the Extensions icon at the top of the screen. Here, you can log into Zoom.
1. Go to one of your email accounts.
2. Go to your Calendar.
3. Create an event or edit an existing one.
4. Click "Make it a Zoom Meeting" to create a Zoom Meeting for that event.
Have any other questions! Reach out to our support team for more information.