Are you a Grammarly user and want to be able to use the extension in Shift? Here is a summary on how to add Grammarly to your setup and manage it in Shift!
Anxious about making spelling errors in emails to your boss? Embarrassed about grammatical mistakes in your documents? Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant without any worries about making a typo. Grammarly has both an app that you can use to manage your account and preferences, as well as an extension, that provides you with the actual spell checking and other capabilities.
The Grammarly extension is available for paid users only.
By using Grammarly in Shift, you can:
- Detect spelling, grammatical and punctuation mistakes
- Show definitions and synonyms by double-clicking on words
- Choose the writing style. For example, American English, Canadian English, or others
- And more!
Have more questions about Grammarly? Check out Grammarly Support Center here.
How to add the Grammarly Extension to Shift
- Click Extensions icon in the top right of your screen.
- Click Add extension ("+" icon).
- Search for Grammarly in the Chrome Extension Store.
- Click "Add to Shift" and then "Add extension".
- If Grammarly is not activating, please refresh your screen by pressing "Ctrl+R" or "Cmd+R" on your keyboard.
Issue logging into Grammarly? Check our quick tips here.