Anxious about making spelling errors in emails to your boss? Embarrassed about grammatical mistakes in your documents? Compose bold, clear, mistake-free writing with Grammarly’s AI-powered writing assistant without any worries about making a typo. Grammarly has both an app that you can use to manage your account and preferences, as well as an extension, that provides you with the actual spell checking and other capabilities.
The Grammarly extension is available for paid users only.
By using Grammarly in Shift, you can:
- Detect spelling, grammatical and punctuation mistakes
- Show definitions and synonyms by double-clicking on words
- Choose the writing style. For example, American English, Canadian English, or others
- And more!
Have more questions about Grammarly? Check out Grammarly Support Center here.
How to add the Grammarly Extension to Shift
1. Go to 'Options' and select 'Settings'
2. Click on the Extensions tab and scroll to find Grammarly
3. Tap on the toggle button to activate it
4. After enabling the Grammarly extension, go to any of your email accounts/applications and click on the extension icon to see Grammarly added to your active extensions
5. If you are an existing user, you can log in to your account OR you can sign up for a new Grammarly account
6. Grammarly is now active on all your accounts and apps in Shift
Issue logging into Grammarly? Check our quick tips here.