Are you an Instagram user and want to be able to use the app in Shift? Here is a summary of how to add Instagram to your setup and manage it in Shift!
Instagram's social media platform allows you to share photos with friends, family, and the world. The Instagram web application is available in Shift for any Shift Advanced user. For a full list of features provided by Instagram please click here.
Instagram in Shift works the same as Instagram in a browser. Certain features from the mobile app, such as posting images, are not available.
How to add Instagram to Shift
- Open Shift and click on the plus sign in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Click on 'Add Application'.
- Tap on the search bar to type 'Instagram'.
- Select 'Instagram' and add your preferred account name and preferred account color.
- Click on 'Save' and find 'Instagram' added to the Shift sidebar.
How do I manage my notifications and badges for Instagram in Shift?
- While on Instagram, click the little lock icon to the left of your top screen search bar.
- Click on Site Settings
- From here you can toggle your notifications and or badges on/off
Upon turning off your desktop notifications for Instagram, you may still continue to hear custom notification sounds from the Instagram app. To adjust your notification preferences inside Instagram please refer to this article here.
Get in touch with our support team here.