How do I get a copy of my purchase or renewal receipt?
You can use the account portal to find a variety of account and billing-related information.
All Billing & Payment information can be found in your Account Portal. You'll find:
Account Details: Includes what your primary email is and what type of plan you are on
Payment Details: Current company details and credit card in use, along with the ability to update that card and company details to add to your receipt
Subscription: Ability to manage and upgrade your subscription
Transaction History: History of past payments, ability to download copies of receipts.
Teams: Manage team members (Only accessible to Team Admin)
When you first upgrade to the Advanced version of Shift, and every time you renew, you will receive a copy of your receipt to your Primary email from our payment provider, Stripe. Please note that your Team Admin is the only one who will receive this information.
If you're a Team Admin, make sure you check your spam/junk folders if you can't find your subscription emails.
Where can I find previous receipts?
Head to your Account Portal and navigate to “Transaction History”. Here is where you will be able to find all past transactions up until your most recent payment. You have the ability to click into each one individually to expand and look at details. From there you can download a copy for your records.
Yes, now you can add custom details such as VAT or Tax IDs to your receipts from the account portal. Please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Account Portal and navigate to “Payment Details”
- Scroll down to "Company Details" and add inforamtion as per your preferences. We recommend using the "Address Line 2" option to input your VAT or Tax ID to the receipt.
- Click "Update Details" to save the information. You will receive a confirmation notification
- Navigate again to the "Transaction History"
- Click on the "link" under the "Invoice" option to download the invoice with your updated inforamtion
- Click on "Download receipt"
If you need any further assistance, please reach out to our support team.