LastPass is a password management tool that saves and auto-fills all your login credentials. Using the LastPass extension helps you quickly log in to all your accounts, without having to manually type in your login information.
Extensions are available to Advanced Shift users. For more information on upgrading, head here.
How to Add LastPass to Shift
- Click the three dots in the bottom left to open the options tray
- Open settings by clicking the wrench icon
- Click on the Extensions heading
- Scroll down to LastPass and toggle it ON
After you’ve enabled LastPass you will need to sign into each email account, application, and Workspace you've added to your setup.
Go back to your email or app and click on the Extensions icon in the top right-hand corner of Shift
- Click on the LastPass icon and log in
- Repeat for all other accounts, apps, and Workspaces
When you exit Shift, you will also be logged out of LastPass. You may also set specific settings within LastPass to change the duration that you stay logged in. Each partition (i.e. email, app, workspace) in Shift has its own inactive timer. If you set your log out to every 15 minutes in LastPass, that 15 minute timer is different for each partition.
Find out how to log in faster with Shift's Password Manager here.
Get in touch with our support team here.