With so many awesome features in Shift's settings, it is no wonder they can't be contained in one page.
Sometimes though, accessing them can be tricky. There is no physical scroll bar in Shift, especially for our Mac users, but that you can scroll using your mouse or track pad's regular scrolling functionality.
If you are having trouble scrolling in Shift, do the following:
1. Use your mouse to navigate up and down pages in Shift. 🖱
2. Use the Page Up ⬆ and Page Down ⬇ keys on your keyboard.
If neither of these options is working, do the following:
Reset your Application Data 🖥
1. Open your Options tray (three dots in the left-hand corner of Shift)
2. Go into Settings (the wrench icon)
3. Go to the General tab (second from left)
4. Scroll to the bottom and select 'Reset Application Data'
5. You will be presented with an alert describing what is about to occur
6. Click 'Proceed'
7. Shift will shut down and then restart immediately on its own
8. You will be presented with a screen to add accounts
9. At the bottom, you will see a link to log into your Primary Shift account -
click on that link and log in.
10. All other email addresses adding to Shift will automatically populate
11. Re-authenticate your accounts by entering your password and logging in
Reach out to our Shift Success Team here if this does not work. We will gladly assist you.