With so many awesome features in Shift's settings, it is no wonder they can't be contained in one page.
Sometimes though, accessing them can be tricky.
1. Use your mouse scroller to navigate up and down pages in Shift. 🖱
2. Use the Page Up ⬆ and Page Down ⬇ keys on your keyboard.
Reset your Application Data 🖥
To do this you will need to do the following:
1. Go into Settings (bottom left icon on Shift)
2. Go to the General tab (second from left)
3. Scroll to the bottom where it says 'Reset Application Data'
4. Click on the 'Reset App Data' button on the far right.
5. You will be presented with an alert describing what is about to occur
6. Click 'Proceed'
7. Shift will shut down and then restart immediately on its own
8. You will be presented with a screen to add accounts
9. At the bottom, you will see a link to login to your Primary Shift account - click on that link and log in.
Reach out to our Shift Success Team if this does not work. We will gladly assist you.