We know that your productivity soars when you stay logged in longer. If you find yourself repeatedly getting logged out of any of your accounts in Shift more often than usual, continue reading for quick solutions that can help you stay logged in for longer. ✅
- Where applicable, make sure any "keep me logged in" options are selected before logging in (you may need to sign out of the email or app fully to get this option to show up for you)
- Ensure clear cookies and site data when quitting Shift is DISABLED. To check, go to Options (lower left) > Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data > scroll to find Clear cookies and site data when you quit Shift and ensure it is turned off (see video below):
- Check these tips for staying signed in to your Google/Gmail accounts and services
- Check these tips for staying signed in to your Microsoft accounts and services
- Check specific login settings. Apps and websites that handle secured or sensitive information (think banking, accounting, and similar apps) will automatically log out after a period of inactivity or after a set time. There is no way to change or alter this in Shift.
- Try an app data reset. Resetting your app data can help address a myriad of issues and is a go-to troubleshooting solution. Give our step-by-step instructions a try by following the guides below:
Find answers to other common questions and issues here.