Are you seeing a 500 error in Shift?
Here are the instructions on how to remove this error and help you on your merry, productive way.
1. Go into Settings (bottom left icon on Shift)
2. Go to the General tab (second from left)
3. Scroll to the bottom where it says 'Reset Application Data'
4. Click on the 'Reset App Data' button on the far right.
5. You will be presented with an alert describing what is about to occur
6. Click 'Proceed'
7. Shift will shut down and then restart immediately on its own
8. You will be presented with a screen to add accounts
9. At the bottom, you will see a link to login to your Primary Shift account - click on that link and log in.