We offer rewards for 1, 5, and 10 referrals!
- With 1 referral you can remove the Sent with Shift signature from your free account
- With 5 referrals you'll get one year of Shift Advanced FREE
- The next 5 referrals will earn you a subsequent year of Shift Advanced for 50% off
Once a referral has successfully signed up for Shift you'll get an email from Shift with a link to follow. Click the link, follow the prompts, and you'll be all set!
Get started sending referrals and earning rewards by following the steps below:
How to send a referral
Here's how you can get started referring friends, family, and coworkers to Shift:
- Click on Options (lower left corner) > Settings > click on the Referral Bonus tab
- Share the pre-composed referral email across your network by choosing the email address you would like to send the referral from
- Select your friends' emails from your contacts list or manually type in an email address
Be sure to send this email to your friend's Gmail, GSuite, Outlook, or Office 365 email, as these are the supported email types you can create a Shift account with! If you send a referral link to an unsupported email, the referral will not get counted towards your list because your friend will have created a Shift account with a different email
How to sign up using a Referral link
If you've been invited to Shift through a friend's referral link, follow the steps below carefully to ensure your friend gets credit:
Check your promotions, updates, or even spam/junk folders in case your friend's referral email landed there! You can search for the email title, "Here's something I wanted to share.."
- Locate and open the referral email
- Click the referral link in the email
- Click the big blue 'Download Now' button on the new page
- Enter in the email address your invitation was sent to, then click "submit email"
- Your download will start immediately, once finished, open Shift and create an account using the email address you were invited with
Complete your setup and learn about Shift's best features in our Getting Started section here.
Get in touch with our support team here.