If you’re already in love with Shift and are ready to purchase, open up Shift and follow the steps below:
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express as payment methods.
Find the latest pricing here.
How to Upgrade to Shift Advanced
- Click the red ‘Upgrade’ button in the upper right corner of the Shift window
- You will be redirected to our payment page
- Enter your payment information, and confirm
- A receipt of purchase will be emailed to your Primary Shift Account
IMPORTANT: after payment, you must fully close and reload Shift. Press Cmd Shift R or Ctrl Shift R on your keyboard to do this
How to Upgrade to Shift for Teams
- Choose a team Admin (the team Admin is the only person who will be able to purchase licenses and control who uses the licenses)
- Have your team Admin upgrade (use the steps above)
- Have your team Admin go to Options (lower left) > Settings > Teams > click "Invite Your Team"
- Click "Purchase" and enter the number of additional licenses you want to purchase and then click "Purchase"
Learn about the difference between Shift Basic, Advanced, and Teams here.
Learn more about managing your team here.
Get in touch with our support team here.