Chrome Extensions are awesome programs and tools that add new features to Shift and personalize your experience.
Shift supports the ability to add up to 14 Chrome Extensions that are integrated into the Shift Extension Library.
This feature is only available in Shift Advanced.
Shift supports the following extensions:
1. Open Shift and go to the Options menu (the 3 dots in the bottom left corner).
2. Click on the Settings wrench icon.
3. Go to the Extensions tab.
4. There you will find the Shift Extensions library. Browse the list and toggle on the extensions you wish to use alongside your Emails and Calendars in Shift.
5. Once they are toggled ON, navigate back to your main email account and click on the "Extensions" icon in the top right corner (it looks like two diamonds stacked on top of one another).
6. Log in to your extension(s) if they require it and start using them in Shift!
Chrome extensions add extra features and functionality to your email accounts and calendars in Shift.
They all do different things, but their main purpose is to help streamline tasks or add extra features to your email that make work easier.
Chrome extensions interact with your accounts in ways that bring more value to your day-to-day.